Explore ways to be well
With a focus on physical and mental wellbeing, our nutritionally designed menus have been created incorporating a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing. Alongside a plant forward philosophy, the menus have been created with the planet in mind, ensuring ingredients are sourced ethically and sustainably to power your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
With interactive virtual or in-person sessions focusing on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health, registered Nutritionist Luxey Dayanandan is hosting Lunch and Learn sessions for delegates. Sessions with Luxey and our Chefs explain the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
And there's more. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team to find out about their other initiatives.