Explore ways to be well
Our menus are created with a plant forward philosophy and a focus on how they can support both physical and mental wellbeing, incorporating a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing. The menus have been nutritionally designed with the planet in mind, ensuring that ingredients are ethically and sustainably sourced to fuel your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
Explore our Lunch & Learn sessions, with topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health, hosted by registered Nutritionist Luxey Dayanandan. Sessions can be in-person or virtual and gives delegates the chance to talk to Luxey and our Chefs about the food offer and nutritional benefits of the menus.
And that's not all. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.