Lime Venue Portfolio launched in 2008 and since then we’ve become the leading group venue finder for agencies looking for unique, COVID Safe venues.
Our brand is now recognised and trusted within the industry and renowned for delivering exciting spaces supported by restaurant-quality food, great service and COVID Secure measures. This gives our customers the confidence to trust us with their clients' most important events.
Your unique partner:
What we are, is a central sales teams of experienced event professionals, created for the specific purpose of working with event planners and organisers, for free, and to create the most value for our customers and our client venues.
Our central team and venues understand the agency market and that’s why we’ve built such strong relationships with small, medium and large UK agencies including Capita Travel and Events, Calder Conferences, BCD Meetings & Events, arrangeMy and Conference Care. Agents choose to work with us because they know, not only do we save them time and money, but that our venues deliver great events.
MEETING & EVENTS ACCREDITATION
Lime Venue Portfolio and many of our venues are proud to be part of leading meeting and event associations, adopting their best practice and guidance.
- The Meetings Industry Association (mia) is the association supporting and growing the business, meetings and events industry in the UK, and the keeper of AIM, the UK’s only recognised quality standard for the meetings industry. Many of our venues are accredited as AIM Secure which means we deliver first-class service, excellent facilities and a total commitment to upholding legal compliance and health and hygiene protocols.
- HBAA is the events and hospitality association that drives, promotes and models good business between its agency and venue members. It champions best practice, ethical working and sound commercial judgement, making HBAA membership the mark of quality assurance for event bookers.
- We’re also delighted that many of our venues are accredited by VisitEngland’s ‘We’re Good To Go’ campaign, which is the industry standard and consumer mark, given to venues who can demonstrate they are adhering to Government and public health guidance regarding COVID-19.
All of our venues operate in a COVID secure way, so there is no need to worry you are booking a non-compliant venue. Our price promise also means you can be rest assured we will quote best price first and be as flexible as we can with COVID cancellation terms.
- A diverse group of venues – All of our venues are unique, offering your customers unusual event experiences and because we are a nationwide group we can book individual or multiple venues that match your client’s exact requirements.
- Key account management – We love that each of our agency customers are different. Our Key Account Directors develop preferred partnerships and enhanced agreements that work directly for your business.
- We save you time (and money) - Our central enquiries team will take the hassle out of searching for venues, by finding the right venue(s) within the portfolio on your behalf. This saves you time and because our search service is free, it won’t cost you anything either. But we’re flexible, so if you prefer to go direct to a venue, that’s fine with us too.
- An experienced team – Our central enquiries team of experienced meetings and events specialists work to agreed SLA’s, providing detailed e-proposals to suit your deadlines, often in under 3 hours.
- We offer total transparency – As part of the HBAA, we adhere to their code of practice so you can be assured we follow best practice guidelines. All of our proposals clearly explain the structure of your commission. However, if you do ever have a problem, we’re more than happy to work with you to solve it.
- Knowledge is power - By increasing your knowledge of our unusual venues, you are better able to meet the needs of your clients. Our agent partners are regularly invited to join us for educational venue tours and events.
VENUE COLLECTION 2% INTRODUCTORY OFFER
To celebrate the launch of the Venue Collection, Lime Venue Portfolio are offering an additional 2% on commission rates at venues including Milton Hill, Eastwood Hall, Kettering Conference & Leisure Village, Kents Hill, Ettington Chase, Sedgebrook Hall, Alexandra House and Yarnfield Park. The offer is exclusively available to preferred agents, get in touch and quote 'Venue Intro' to find out more. Valid on any new bookings. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Get in touch: