Lime Venue Portfolio launched in 2008 and since then we’ve become the leading group venue finder for agencies looking for unique venues.
Our brand is now recognised and trusted within the industry and renowned for delivering exciting spaces supported by restaurant-quality food and great service. This gives our customers the confidence to trust us with their clients' most important events.
Your unique partner:
What we are, is a central sales teams of experienced event professionals, created for the specific purpose of working with event planners and organisers, for free, and to create the most value for our customers, and our client venues.
Our central team and venues understand the agency market and that’s why we’ve built such strong relationships with small, medium and large UK agencies including Capita Travel and Events, Calder Conferences, BCD Meetings & Events, arrangeMy and Conference Care. Agents choose to work with us because they know, not only do we save them time and money, but that our venues deliver great events.
- A diverse group of venues – All of our venues are unique, offering your customers unusual event experiences and because we are a nationwide group we can book individual or multiple venues that match your client’s exact requirements.
- Key account management – We love that each of our agency customers are different. Our Key Account Directors develop preferred partnerships and enhanced agreements that work directly for your business.
- We save you time (and money) - Our central enquiries team will take the hassle out of searching for venues, by finding the right venue(s) within the portfolio on your behalf. This saves you time and because our search service is free, it won’t cost you anything either. But we’re flexible, so if you prefer to go direct to a venue, that’s fine with us too.
- An experienced team – Our central enquiries team of experienced meetings and events specialists work to agreed SLA’s, providing detailed e-proposals to suit your deadlines, often in under 3 hours.
- We offer total transparency – As part of the HBAA, we adhere to their code of practice so you can be assured we follow best practice guidelines. All of our proposals clearly explain the structure of your commission. However, if you do ever have a problem, we’re more than happy to work with you to solve it.
- Knowledge is power - By increasing your knowledge of our unusual venues, you are better able to meet the needs of your clients. Our agent partners are regularly invited to join us for educational venue tours and events.
VENUE COLLECTION 2% INTRODUCTORY OFFER
To celebrate the launch of the Venue Collection, Lime Venue Portfolio are offering an additional 2% on commission rates at venues including Milton Hill, Eastwood Hall, Kettering Conference & Leisure Village, Kents Hill, Ettington Chase, Sedgebrook Hall, Alexandra House and Yarnfield Park. The offer is exclusively available to preferred agents, get in touch and quote 'Venue Intro' to find out more. Valid on any new bookings. Terms & Conditions Apply.
Get in touch: