Why Hold your Association Events at Exeter Racecourse?
Exeter Racecourse is a renowned conference centre surrounded by the beautiful Devon countryside. Exeter Racecourse is the perfect place to host your associations conference, meeting or dinner. With a host of flexible rooms all overlooking the Racecourse and beautiful surrounds of Haldon Forest we can accommodate up to 300 in theatre style or 180 cabaret.
8 reasons to bring your Associations Events to Exeter Racecourse
Exeter Racecourse is a renowned conference centre surrounded by the beautiful Devon countryside.
- Main Plenary Room
The Denman room can seat up to 300 people in theatre style. It has excellent AV facilities including repeater screens so all delegates can see the screen at all times. Can accommodate 180 people for three course dinners.
- Exhibition Areas
Ground floor area of 580m2.
- Organiser's Office
- Breakout/Seminar Spaces
Exeter Racecourse offers 14 breakout syndicate spaces.
- Culinary Expertise by Jockey Club Catering
- Added Value/Social Programme
A dedicated Event Co-ordinator for events at Exeter Racecourse and complimentary car parking.
Team building packages are also available, and there is plenty of outdoor space with views over the racecourse and surrounding forest.
- Technology Expertise
All equipment information is available on the main venue page.
- We are happy to make any initial arrangements for accommodation needs and can offer preferred rates with a handful of hotels close to the Racecourse.
- Situated alongside the A38 we are very easily accessible from both Plymouth and Exeter directions.
- Easy access just off M5 – 90 minutes from Bristol, 40 minutes from Plymouth and just 14 minutes from the city centre of Exeter.
- Exeter Central is 8 miles away from the course, with regular trains from Wales, Manchester, the Midlands, London and the North East
- 14 minute taxi ride, with preferred rates with taxi company
- Over 1,000 car parking spaces on site complimentary to all delegates.