Football mascots from stadiums across Lime Venue Portfolio unite to support the event industry.
On Thursday 29 October, some of the largest ‘names’ in premiership sport, namely:
- Aston Villa’s Bella and Hercules
- Harlequins Emily
- Northampton Saints Bernie
- Leicester City’s Filbert Fox
were joined virtually by colleagues from Leicester Tigers (Welford), Wolverhampton Wanderers (Wolfie and Wendy) and Cardiff City (Bartley The Bluebird) to discuss the impact that Coronavirus has had on the conference and event industry. All of the venues, who are part of Lime Venue Portfolio, we're keen to collaborate and, putting sporting differences aside, their day’s agenda focussed on ways to help raise awareness of their stadia’s safety standards, with emphasis on why sporting venues are #GoodToGo.
Whilst technology including virtual and hybrid events have a role to play, nothing beats spending time with colleagues, peers, friends and family (and fans). In-person gatherings won’t be going out of style anytime soon and these mascots, through mime and body language will convey these points throughout the day:
- Meeting spaces are safe and offer significant flexibility, meaning rooms can be used in multiple ways
- Daily delegate rates are all-inclusive, often with complimentary on-site car parking – no hidden extras
- Food and beverage options remain varied and of a high quality; nutrition, taste and sustainable objectives have not been compromised as a consequence of pre-packaging
- Booking terms alongside deposits and payment options are at their most flexible
- Stadia employ subject matter experts and they’re always happy to answer questions, especially around current Government guidelines, including implications by region
We’re Good To Go is the official UK mark to signal that a tourism and hospitality business has worked hard to follow Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines. Throughout the day these mascots will bring to life the processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
All venues that these mascots represent are proud of the work that has been put in behind the scenes to ensure the health and safety of all that walk through their doors; staff, fans, delegates and guests alike.
For further information, please get in touch.