Special Offers at Edinburgh Zoo - Mansion House
Winter DDR Package
The Winter DDR Package is £35 per person and is valid from 01/11/2019 until 31/01/2020.
Our Winter Package includes:
- Entry to Edinburgh Zoo
- Room hire
- Tea/ Coffee and pastries on arrival
- Mid morning Tea/ Coffee and Granny's shortbread
- Chefs Homemade Soup and Rustic Baguettes
- Afternoon Tea/ Coffee and home baked treats
- Screen and projector set up in room
- Flipchart and pen
- Mineral water
- Complimentary car parking
Pick a treat on us:
- A Wee Dram or an Edinburgh Gin Fizz per person
- Why not upgrade break to include Whisky and Gin infused Tea with Zoo quiz trail
SUMMER PARTY NIGHTS AT THE ZOO - 2019!
Adults only wild nights! Treat your team to a wild night out at Edinburgh Zoo. Take over the Mansion House and its stunning gardens for the night and enjoy some al fresco dining to the sounds of our zoo residents. You can even take advantage of our Budongo Chimp enclosure for a drinks reception with a difference. Packages to include use of a venue in the Mansion House or Jungle Café, arrival Summer Cocktail and our new Summer Garden menu with DJ and Disco and not forgetting Animal Masks! From £35.00 per person
CELEBRATE IN STYLE THIS CHRISTMAS AT Mansion House, Edinburgh Zoo...............
Celebrate In Style at Mansion House, Edinburgh Zoo.........
From E42.50pp - £48.50pp
Enjoy a Prosecco reception in one of the most unique venues Edinburgh has to offer before enjoying our first class cuisine and dance the night away to our resident DJ.
Enjoy an arrival drink and three course meal followed by tea, coffee and mini mince pies as well as a DJ that is guaranteed to get you up on your feet.
Make your festive party extra special?............. Only £12.50 per person Illuminate your festive party night by attending our spectacular Giant Lanterns of China event.
Let your festive party commence with the WOW factor by viewing Edinburgh Zoo this winter where the attraction has been transformed by more than 450 giant Chinese lanterns.......the trail features more than 450 handmade lanterns constructed with 50,000 metres of fabric and 80,000 LED lights.
Enjoy the trail of magic with a cup of hot cider.
Festive lunches available throughout December from £28.00pp
Available for a shared or private party night. Just contact us to find out more.
SUMMER SIZZLER DAY DELEGATE RATE
£32.00 Per Delegate (inc. VAT)
Mid-morning Tea/Coffee & Biscuits
Sandwich Lunch with Sweet Bites
Afternoon Ice Cream Break
Projector & Screen
VIP TICKET TO PENGUINS ROCK
This is the perfect opportunity to unwind after your meeting, relax and enjoy a glass of prosecco with canapes in our private VIP area at Penguins Rock £15 per person Chilled glass of prosecco Selection of canapes (choose three from the following): Smoked salmon and cream cheese blinis Tomato and mozzarella skewers Isle of Mull cheddar on baby oatcakes Lothian haggis bon bons Tangy chicken skewers Crispy cajun tortillas Skewered fresh fruit Can be booked for 10 - 20 guests
Making Meetings Magic
Book your event at Edinburgh Zoo and choose from a range of bespoke ‘magic moments’ to make it a truly memorable day!
· Get up close to some of our friendliest residents with an interactive animal encounter
· Learn more about our chimpanzee troop from a unique perspective during their daily feed
· See our red pandas or southern ground hornbill complete their training with keepers
· Find out about koala conservation with an exclusive viewing of Koala Territory
· Create interactive enrichment for our Visayan warty pigs and see how long it can last!
· Join in with a scatter feed for our ring-tailed lemurs during an exclusive viewing
· Get to know some of our brilliant birds, from penguins to pelicans and vultures to rainbow lorikeets, with an exclusive talk and feed
Team Building with Purpose
We would like to invite you to explore and experience the sights, sounds (and smells) of the animals in our care, whilst engaging you in thought provoking activities which will help you to consider your organisation’s purpose, core values and culture.
As a charity, RZSS faces many of the same challenges you will face in your day to day work, so we wish to share this knowledge with you, as well as contextualising these challenges in the world of animals and conservation and share the best practice we showcase daily in our research, customer service, events and education.
As you complete the activities, we hope you will gain a greater understanding of your work place, colleagues and your own working style, whilst also enjoying the surroundings of Edinburgh Zoo. If you also happen to learn something about the work we do along the way, then so much the better.
Please call us for the full detailed information pack.