Exclusive Venue Hire and Dinner Event Packages for Charities – Churchill War Rooms
The Levy Restaurant team at Churchill War Rooms are delighted to work with charities to bring to life their events. We are delighted to offer discounted event packages exclusively for registered charities.
Located in the heart of Westminster and next door to the Royal Horse Guards, Churchill War Rooms is conveniently placed with excellent links to underground and over ground stations. The venue is also very close to Westminster Pier, allowing you to transport your guests directly by boat
Churchill War Rooms is a registered educational charity. Churchill War Rooms relies on public support to help us preserve the stories of those who worked underground as London was being bombed above them.
Churchill War Rooms is pleased to be a part of the Lime Venue Portfolio Charity Program*. Registered Charities who are organising an event at this venue will also enjoy benefits including:
- A 10% donation to YOUR charity (contracted spend)**
Other benefits will include:
- Discounted Rates and Packages available exclusively to UK registered Charities
- A raffle prize to help you raise money;
- Two complimentary planning meetings for events over £10,000;***
- Assistance with your Accommodation needs
- Marketing of your event via our social media channels and website.
* Please visit our charities page for full terms and conditions
** Not applicable when booked through third party booking agencies.
*** Event planning meetings applicable to events over £10,000 – Boardroom meeting for 10 people with teas and coffees and room hire. Subject to your chosen venues capacities and availability.
Why hold your charity event at Churchill War Rooms?
We have established a meeting and event product specific to Charity market. We are aware that Charities require a multitude of rooms for their events and our facilities include space for the following:
- HCA Auditorium to accommodate 120 people in a theatre style
- Separate Exhibition and catering area in the historic Harmsworth Room features a 1940s electric generator wall
- Breakout syndicate space
- Gala Dinner/reception drinks venue
- HCA Auditorium This remarkable space offers all the conveniences of a modern meeting room, located under 12 feet of concrete and steel. The comfort of air conditioning and the latest audio-visual facilities make this a fantastic venue for up to 200 guests for reception drinks.
- The historic Harmsworth Room features a 1940s electric generator wall packed with switches and dials, creating a stunning backdrop for your event. Steeped in the atmosphere of a wartime bunker but with all the comforts of a modern venue, this is an ideal spot for smaller conferences, drinks receptions, intimate dinners and memorable banquets for colleagues and friends.
- The Learning Suite is a pleasant, work-focused space, perfect for smaller meetings, workshops, syndicate room is simply as an office use. It’s equally great as a quirky venue for drinks receptions.
- Re-designed and refitted, the Switch Room is one of London’s most interesting fine dining spaces. Perfect for smaller, intimate receptions or a dinner with up to 25 guests, the Switch Room is also a popular venue for breakfast events.
EXCLUSIVE CHARITY PACKAGES
Charity Gala Dinners
- Main room hire
- 2 course plated set dinner
- ½ bottle of house wine
- Tea, coffee and chocolates
Per Person Rate: £72.50 +VAT (minimum numbers apply)
Charity Networking Reception
- Main room hire
- Up to 4 items of canapés
- 1h unlimited wines, beers and soft drinks
- Opportunity to explore the museum
Per Person Rate: £56.50 +VAT (minimum numbers apply)
Main room hire
- Freshly brewed tea and coffee followed by healthy, wholesome porridge pot
- Seasonal stews for lunch
- Mid-morning and mid-afternoon tea and coffee, served with a selection of homemade treats
Per Person Rate: £55.00 +VAT (minimum numbers apply)