Why Bring your Association Events to Cardiff City Stadium?
Cardiff City Stadium is one of Cardiff’s largest Conference and Events Venues and the perfect setting to hire for your associations important events
We are aware that Associations require a number of different event spaces and with over 20 bespoke suites, we believe Cardiff City Stadium can provide that one stop venue for your needs. Our facilities include space for the following:
- Main Plenary
- Exhibition and Catering Area
- Breakout Facilities
- Organisers Office
- Gala Dinner spaces
7 reasons to bring your Association Events to Cardiff City Stadium
Cardiff City Stadium is one of the premier events venues in Wales. Cardiff City has easy access to the M4 motorway network, great public transport links and 2000 onside car parking spaces.
- Main Plenary Room
The Ricoh Suite can accommodate up to 600 delegates for a gala dinner which also has a sound-proof partition to separate into two separate rooms.
- Exhibition Areas
A total of 730m2, the Sytner Lounge can hold over 80 table top exhibitor stands.
- Organisers Office Options
Smaller meetings and training courses can be held in one of the 12 pitch-view boxes, which may be suitable.
- Breakout Rooms/Seminar Spaces
There are 12 hospitality suites, all pitch facing, which can be ideal for one-to-one meetings, workshops or interviews.
- Culinary Expertise
Our Chefs work with you to create the perfect menu for your budget, creating delicious menus for your guests.
- Added Value
Stadium tours are available at a small additional charge, and experienced Event Managers are on hand to assist with as much or as little in the organisation of your event. Cardiff City are also in contact with key suppliers who offer preferred rates in theming, audio visual equipment, decoration and event supplies.
Whilst no accommodations is available on site, there are over 1442 bedrooms in hotels within a 5 mile radius of Cardiff City Stadium. We have a strong relationship with some local hotels to offer preferred rates for bed and breakfast within Cardiff.
- Situated 13 miles from Cardiff Airport
- 5 miles to Cardiff Central Train Station
- Close links to M4 motorway
- Over 1200 complimentary car parking spaces on site
Key features of Cardiff City Include:
- The Juno Lounge can hold over 80 table top exhibitor stands
- The Ricoh Suite can accommodate up to 600 delegates for a gala dinner which also has a sound proof partician to separate into two separate suites
- 17 suites to cater from 2 – 500 guests
- Majority of suites are pitch facing
- Experienced event managers to assist with as much or as little in the organisation of your event
- Key suppliers with preferred rates in theming, audio visual equipment, decoration and event supplies
- Stadium tours available at a small additional charge