Why Bring your Association Events to Beaulieu?
We offer a state of the art lecture theatre and 4 boardrooms. For something really different we offer the 13th Century Domus, the world famous National Motor Museum and Palace house – home of the Montague family.
5 reasons to bring your Association event to Beaulieu
Situated in the heart of the New Forest, near to Southampton, Beaulieu offers a versatile and unusual venue with a difference, whether you are looking for a conference, association dinner or a team building day.
- Main Plenary Room
Beaulieu offers a purpose built teared Lecture theatre seating up to 220 guests, and the world famous National Motor museum for drinks receptions of up to 1500 guests and association dinners for up to 150 guests.
- Organiser's Office Options
Office space for your event organisers in our upper or lower boardrooms.
- Breakout/Seminar Spaces
Syndicate space is available and there are 4 boardrooms for up to 30 delegates.
- Culinary Expertise
Catering provided by award winning culinary teams.
The New Forest has an extensive choice of superb accommodation from 5 star hotels, cosy bed and breakfasts to your very own holiday cottage. Situated within 10 miles of Beaulieu are hotels such as
- Montagu Arms in Beaulieu village (0.9 miles)
- the Master Builder’s House Hotel on the Beaulieu River (3.3 miles)
- Carey’s Manor in nearby Brockenhurst (7.1 miles)
Beaulieu is in the heart of the New Forest National Park, not far from Southampton, Bournemouth, Winchester, Salisbury and Portsmouth.
- Complimentary car park for up to 1000 cars
- Nearest Motorways – M27 JCT 1 – 7.4 Miles
- Brockenhurst rail – 5.2 miles ( trains direct from London Waterloo)
- Southampton International airport - 9.7 miles