Aviva Stadium - Frequently Asked Questions
Questions about the venue
- Are there any restrictions on hire of Aviva Stadium?
- There are some dates that are off limits due to International match days, but we know these in advance to be able to advise you on availability even with long lead in times.
- What times are the venue open from and until?
- Our usual events times run from 7.00am- 7.00pm for meetings/ conference etc. Our evening events usually run from 5.00pm- 2.30am with a bar extension. The Stadium Tours run from 10.00am- 4.00pm but special requests can be made for events. We do have 24 hour security in the case of overnight set- ups/ de- rigs.
- Is the venue available during the day?
- The Stadium tour runs from 10.00am- 4.00pm daily and is €10.00 per adult. However, when booked as part of an event, we can offer a discounted rate of €8.00 per adult which is charged on the uptake.
- Is Aviva Stadium fully accessible?
- Aviva Stadium has been designed to ensure that all visitors, including those with disabilities, enjoy an unrivaled event day experience. The guiding principle for the stadium is that visitors with disabilities are accommodated at all levels and areas throughout the stadium and have the necessary facilities available to meet their needs.
- Do the rooms offer natural daylight?
- Most of our spaces have natural daylight and pitch views. However if using a space that does not have natural daylight or pitch views, we include another space which can be used for catering.
- Are there any breakout spaces available?
- We have a number of event spaces that can be used in conjunction with each as breakout spaces, we also have 36 corporate boxes which are also available for hire.
- Does the venue have any outdoor space?
- The Podium is an outdoor area and is located on the west side of the Stadium and is a 3,579 m2 located outside the Atrium, level 3 and can cater for up to 1000 people reception style. It offers astounding views of Dublin City as well as all surroundings. This space is accessed from the grand staircase into the stadium or through lifts onto the podium.
- Do the rooms have pillars?
- Some of our event spaces do contain pillars, however our capacity charts allow for this and they do not impede vision.
- Can I arrange a site visit?
- Of course, we have a full sales/ event team based in Aviva Stadium from 9.00am- 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
- Does the venue have air-conditioning
- Yes our spaces do have air conditioning that are centrally controlled.
Questions about events
- Is the venue suitable for meetings/banquets?
- All our spaces are flexible enough to work for both meetings, banquets, fashion shows etc, you name it, we can do it!
- What packages are available for booking an event at Aviva Stadium?
- Depending on your event, we can create bespoke packages to suit all budgets
- What is included in Aviva Stadium standard DDR package?
- We include venue hire, in- house AV, Wi- Fi, three servings of tea and coffee and a working lunch. If you are looking for something a bit difference, we would be delighted to create a bespoke package for your delegates.
- Does Aviva Stadium supply free Wi-Fi?
- Yes we supply Wi-Fi complimentary and we can even create personalise the name/ password in certain spaces.
Questions about catering
- Who provides the catering at Aviva Stadium?
- Compass Group Ireland provided all catering with in Aviva Stadium
- Can I bring in my own caterers?
- Compass Group Ireland have an exclusive contract with Aviva Stadium and therefore no outside catering companies can be used.
- Can Aviva Stadium cater for special dietary requests?
- We will also provide vegetarian and gluten free alternatives. On request we can provide Halal options and we have a supplier for any Kosher guests.
- Can I bring my own wine/drinks for my event?
- For evening events, we can allow a guest to bring in their own wine however corkage rates apply.