Outdoor Party Venues
When you are arranging a party, one of the first considerations is whether to go with an indoor or outdoor event. Here at Lime, we think outdoor parties are a great option as an outdoor venue can give a wealth of creative options that won't usually be available to you at an indoor venue - options that will make your party unforgettable for all the right reasons. From outdoor cinemas and film viewings to a day at the races, an outdoor space opens up many exciting opportunities.
- Take inspiration from the huge TV hit Bridgerton and take high tea in the garden. Having afternoon tea was a hallmark of Regency England.
- Or perhaps host a mini-festival. We've not been able to enjoy the festive season during the pandemic, so lots of us can't wait until we can enjoy festivals again. There is no better time to grab the glitter, denim shorts and wellies and recreate a mini Glastonbury for guests to enjoy.
Don't forget the importance of food at an outdoor event – think more of a laid-back street food style.
Check out our article on KERB for more inspiration.
- A BBQ is not just for the summer months; wrap up warm, put the patio heaters on and get colleagues or friends and family together to enjoy some delicious food.
You can't really beat a BBQ... all you need to do is hire venue space with a garden and arrange a caterer. At Lime Venue Portfolio, we can do all this for you.
You can take your pick of the various indoor and outdoor venues across the UK. What are you waiting for? Find the perfect venue for your outdoor party event.
The benefits of outdoor parties
Outdoor events can give you more opportunities for design and theming more exciting photo opportunities and often a lot more space for your guests.
Outdoor venues are also often a lot more flexible than their indoor counterparts, as they essentially present a blank space for you to build your event from the ground up. You can play around with staging, furniture, lighting and different party 'zones' to create the exact atmosphere you're looking for.
The more space, the better, and that are one thing outdoor venues have an abundance of. People become more relaxed, more space and beautiful backdrops - enjoy the scenery and weather.
What else do you need to consider for outdoor parties?
You can have more people outside than in. The biggest problem with an outdoor event is the weather. Let's face it; even the Met Office isn't 100% sure about what the weather will do on any one day.
The biggest piece of advice Lime Venue Portfolio can offer when booking Outdoor space is to ensure you have a wet weather option up your sleeve. At Lime Venue Portfolio, we will always give you a contingency option. So, if the heavens open and people need to head indoors, you've got peace of mind your event can carry on as planned.
Covid Safe Outdoor Parties
Your safety is our top priority. All of our training venues are COVID-safe. For more information about what we're doing, look at our COVID Secure Standards and our COVID-19 FAQs.
Keeping your business moving and growing is as important to us as it is to you. We recognise that important decisions and deals still need to be made, working relationships need to be strengthened and new ways of working need to be found.
Our COVID-safe venues provide a place for you to do all of this securely.
Although our venues will have different safety processes in place, your experience's quality won't be changed. You can rely on our venues for award-winning catering, cutting-edge AV and expert teams to ensure your training runs smoothly.
What are we doing to make sure all our venues are COVID-secure?
- All guests and staff are wearing face coverings and PPE.
- Hand sanitiser stations can be found across the venues.
- Social distancing is easy, as we will work with your venue to ensure it is COVID-safe.
- Signage to help guests keep their distance.
- Changes to food service, including contactless and grab-and-go options.
More information is available on our COVID-secure FAQ page.
Find out how your team can benefit from an outdoor party
Speak to Deborah Simons, our outdoor event expert.
Still not sure about holding your party outdoors? Take a look at our article - Bringing the Indoors Outdoors.