Explore ways to be well at The Clifton Pavilion
We've created nutritionally designed menus that incorporate a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing, specifically focusing on how we can support both physical and mental wellbeing. Our menus champion sustainability and ethically sourced ingredients, created with the planet in mind using a plant-forward philosophy to fuel your events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event at Bristol Zoo Gardens
Create an interactive event with Lunch & Learn sessions with registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan. These sessions focus on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Either virtual or in-person, sessions can be interactive with Luxey and our Chefs, explaining the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
It doesn't stop there. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.