Explore ways to be well
By incorporating a holistic approach to wellbeing and nutrition, our menus focus on supporting both physical and mental wellbeing. The nutritionally designed menus are created with the planet in mind and a plant forward philosophy, using ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients to fuel your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
With virtual or in-person sessions available with registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan, our Lunch & Learn sessions explore topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. These sessions can be interactive, with Luxey and our Chefs explaining to delegates the food offer and nutritional benefits of the menus.
And that's not all. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team to find out more about their other initiatives.