Explore ways to be well
With menus designed to be nutritional and created with a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing, our menus are supportive of both physical and mental wellbeing. The menus champion a plant forward philosophy and have been created with the planet in mind, using sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients to power your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
With the option of interactive sessions that can be virtual or in-person, Lunch & Learn sessions with registered Nutritionist Luxey Dayanandan focus on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Luxey and our Chefs can explain to delegates the food offer, and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
It doesn't stop there. Have a chat with our friendly and knowledgeable team to find out about their other initiatives.