Explore ways to be well
Our menus focus on how they can support both physical and mental wellbeing, designed nutritionally and incorporating a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing. Created with the planet in mind and taking on a plant forward philosophy, ingredients are sustainably and ethically sourced, ready to power your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
Luxey Dayanandan is a registered Nutritionist and is hosting Lunch & Learn sessions for delegates, both virtually and in-person. These interactive sessions focus on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Sessions with Luxey and our Chefs explain the food offer to delegates, as well as the nutritional benefits of the menus.
And there's more. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.