Explore ways to be well
Our menus are nutritionally designed and focus on how they can support both physical and mental wellbeing, incorporating a holistic outlook to nutrition and wellbeing. Ingredients are sourced sustainably and ethically, and the menus are created with the planet in mind and a plant forward philosophy, ready to fuel your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
Interactive Lunch & Learn sessions are available with registered Nutritionist Luxey Dayanandan on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Virtually or in-person, sessions with Luxey and our Chefs explain the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus to delegates.
And there's more. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.