Explore ways to be well
Focusing on how they can support both physical and mental wellbeing, our nutritionally designed menus incorporate a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing, created with the planet in mind. Ingredients are sustainably and ethically sourced, and our menus champion a plant forward philosophy to power your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
Virtual or in-person Lunch & Learn sessions are available to your delegates, hosted by registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan. With topics from food and mood, how what we eat can influence our mental and physical wellbeing, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. These sessions can be interactive, with Luxey and our Chefs explaining to your delegates the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
That's not all. Have a chat with our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.