Explore ways to be well
With a focus on supporting both physical and mental wellbeing, our nutritionally designed menus have been created using a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing. Incorporating sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients, the menus have been created with the planet in mind and a plant forward philosophy to fuel your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
Luxey Dayanandan, a registered Nutritionist, is hosting virtual or in-person Lunch & Learn sessions for delegates on topics from food and mood, how what we eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body from productivity to gut health. These sessions can be interactive, with Luxey and our Chefs explaining the food offer and nutritional benefits of the menus to delegates.
There's more! Talk to our friendly and knowledgable team about other available initiatives.