Explore ways to be well at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
We have incorporated a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing into our menus, with a focus on supporting both physical and mental wellbeing. Our nutritionally designed menus have also been created with the planet in mind, putting sustainability and ethically sourced ingredients first, alongside emphasising our plant-forward philosophy to fuel your events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
Registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan, hosts Lunch & Learn sessions for delegates on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Sessions can be virtual or in-person, and interactive with Lunch & Learns with Luxey and our Chefs, explaining the food on offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
If you're interested in more ways to enhance your event, our offers don't stop there. Get in touch with our friendly team about other initiatives.