Explore ways to be well
Our nutritionally designed menus have been created by incorporating a holistic approach to nutrition and wellbeing with a focus on how they can support both physical and mental wellbeing. The menus have been created with the planet in mind to ensure they include sustainably and ethically sourced ingredients alongside a plant forward philosophy to fuel your conference and events.
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event
With Lunch & Learn sessions with registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan. Virtual or in-person sessions to delegates on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Sessions can be interactive with lunch and learns with Luxey and our Chefs with delegates to explain the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
It doesn't stop there. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives.