Explore ways to be well at Beaulieu
Enhance your delegates experience at Beaulieu with our new, healthy Ways to be Well mindful delegate package.
Our Ways to be Well programme can enhance your delegates wellbeing whilst supporting in delivering your strategic goals for your event.
- Exclusive room hire of main meeting room
- Hydration Station
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Lunch – option 1 – Soup and two different sandwiches. Selection of bread (sourdough, pitta, focaccia) with vegetable hummus and olive oil dip
- Lunch – option 2 – three mains/salads. Selection of bread (sourdough, pitta, focaccia) with vegetable hummus and olive oil dip, one dessert.
- Morning and afternoon treats to fuel the body and mind
Option 1 £39.00 + VAT
Option 2 £43.00 + VAT
Good for the Planet:
- A plant-forward menu that prioritises local sourcing
- A commitment to sustainably sourced meat and dish which means we reduce our carbon footprint and support more biodiverse agriculture
- Reusable and sustainable packaging
- Biodiverse menus
- Traceability of our ingredients and sourcing.
- Working with social enterprises that support the communities we inhabit
Enhance your event at Beaulieu
With Lunch & Learn sessions with registered Nutritionist, Luxey Dayanandan. Virtual or in-person sessions to delegates on topics from food and mood, how what we can eat can influence our mental and physical health, to how to fuel your body for productivity to gut health. Sessions can be interactive with lunch and learns with Luxey and our Chefs with delegates to explain the food offer and the nutritional benefits of the menus.
It doesn't stop there. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable team about their other initiatives at Beaulieu.