Creating a greener future for the events industry
Fighting the climate crisis requires less talk and more action, which is why we’re going above and beyond to create a more sustainable events industry – for you, your guests, and of course, the planet we all share.
When booking the Meetings for Change package, you can be confident knowing that we're making greener choice to help your meeting be better for the planet.
Our Day Delegate package includes:
- Main meeting room, perfect for your event
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary onsite car parking — We encourage delegates to car share or use public transport wherever possible.
- An Event Manager, to ensure your day runs smoothly
- Unlimited tea, coffee and refreshments throughout the day — We believe in ethical sourcing. Our teas & coffees come from responsible suppliers. Our chocolate is Fairtrade and Rainforest Alliance certified. All our milk is Red Tractor assured
- Refillable water in the meeting room & unlimited access to hydration stations around the venue
- Buffet lunch — Prioritising British seasonal ingredients and plant-forward options to help reduce our climate impact.
- A stationary box and note pads — To minimise waste and support our sustainability objectives you'll find note pads, pencils and other stationary at the back of the room. Please feel free to take what you need, but only what you'll use.
- Flipchart (available on request)
Don't just take our word for it...
Our venue has been recognised by Venue Directory’s Green Accreditation.
Having this Green Accreditation demonstrates all of our venue’s commitment to sustainability, allowing you to book with confidence that it will be as environmentally friendly as possible and with the assurance that our venues are a greener choice for your event.
To find out more, contact our friendly and knowledgeable team.