Somerset House is the picture perfect setting for your winter event and our dedicated Commercial Events Team will be on hand to ensure your guests enjoy a celebration like no other.
East Wing Reception
Your package (based on a minimum of 100 guests) includes:
- Exclusive hire of the East Wing from 18:00 until 23:00
- Glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Selection of nibbles
- Canapés (3 per person) and Bowl Food (3 per person)
- Complimentary food tasting of your chosen menu for up to two people
- Unlimited house red and white wine, house beer, soft drinks and mineral water (bar opens at 19:00 and closes 30 minutes prior to guest departure)
- DJ, dance floor, PA system and coloured uplighters
- Full event management, dedicated event security and cloakroom facilities provided.
100 – 190 Guests: £140 + VAT per person
200 – 350 Guests: £135 + VAT per person
Maximum capacity: 350 Guests
Enhance your Event with a Selection of Add-Ons
- Live Chef Stations – £12 per person, per station
- Panettone Station – £5.95 per person. Accompanied with dessert wint for +£2.10 per person
- Cheese and Charcuterie Station – £10.20 per person. Selection of fine cheese and meat served on platters, accompanied by a variety of crackers and preserves
- Late Night Snacks – £5.55 per person. Selection of sliders.
Skate at Somerset House
- Option 1 - Add tickets (Non-Exclusive)
- Book group sessions for up to 80 guests skating at the same time.
- £18 + VAT per person, per session. Each session is 45 minutes.
- Option 2 - Book an Exclusive Session
- £6,000 + VAT for one 45 minute session.
- Available for up to 220 guests (minimum of 120 guests required).
- Upgrade from Prosecco to Champagne on arrival – £5.50 per person
- Enjoy Prosecco all night – £14.40 per person
- Enjoy Champagne all night – £29 per person
- Mulled Wine or Cider, Winter Pimm's – £7.80 per item
- Winter Negroni or Tiramisu Martini – £8.30 per item
- Spirits Package – from £9 per person, per hour
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bar – £7.80 per item
- Cocktail Bar – from £23.95 per person
Download the brochure below to view full menu options and enhancements.