Win a unique experience at Leeds Castle's 'Glorious 1930’s Castle House Party' on Saturday 17th September
How do you create a meeting or event that evokes memories? Make it an experience
At Lime Venue Portfolio we believe in unusual venues, unique experiences. That is why we are offering the opportunity for one lucky #eventprofs and guest to experience Leeds Castle's 'Glorious 1930’s Castle House Party' on Saturday 17th September 2016.
The Glorious 1930's Castle House Party Experience:
Step back in time and experience an evening of ‘art decadence’ at Leeds Castle in Kent as you join a lavish house party reminiscent of the 1930's when royalty and starts of the silver screen were entertained at Lady Baillie’s weekend soirees.
Immerse yourself in the theme as gentlemen don double breasted suits and bow ties and ladies exude elegance in evening gowns and long gloves.
Delicious afternoon tea served in the dining room complete with finger sandwiches, mini scones and chocolate brownies. Enjoy a spot of croquet on the lawn following in the footsteps of Errol Flynn and David Nive.
Evening entertainment begins with ‘prohibition cocktails’ such as Gin Rickey or champagne cocktail to get you into the spirit. During the drinks reception, guests have the chance to try their hand at the art of falconry or for something more leisurely, relax on a wooden punt tour around the Castle’s moat.
A delicious three-course menu on a contemporary theme will be served into the Henry VIII Banqueting Hall. Be entertained by live music as you relax with coffee and chocolates in the opulent Drawing Rooms. Guests will retire at midnight to one of the magnificent Castle bedrooms. A full English breakfast is served the following morning in the Castle Dining Room to complete the occasion.
How to enter
If you are an event industry professional, to enter this competition, please:
- RT and follow @AHintofLimeVP of Twitter
- Complete the below form
What Lime Venue Portfolio require from the winner:
The winner of this prize is required to write a guest blog for the Lime Venue Portfolio website, the blog will be promoted via social media. Please note questions will be provided from Lime Venue Portfolio.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) set out the basis on which you may participate in the free prize draw (the “Promotion”). By entering into the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you should not enter the Promotion and you will not be eligible to win a Prize.
- The Promotion is operated by Compass Contract Services (U.K.) Limited trading as LIME VENUE PORTFOLIO (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is open to all residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) who are over the age of 18. Employees of the Promoter, its affiliated companies and their immediate families, their agents or other persons professionally connected with the Promotion are not eligible to participate.
- To enter the Promotion via Twitter, simply share the competition post and follow @ahintoflimevp Twitter account. Then complete the online form. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion. Only one entry per person or Twitter account is permitted.
- To enter the Promotion via Facebook, simply share the competition post and like Lime Venue Portfolio’s Facebook page. Then complete the online form. No purchase is required to enter the Promotion. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The Promotion opens on 07 September 2016 and closes on 14 September 2016 (“Promotional Period”). All eligible entries received during the Promotional Period will be entered into the draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify altered or late entries. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or delayed entries, or for any technical, telecommunication or website error. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- One winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place on 14 September 2016.
- The Prize: The prize consists of, afternoon tea for 2 on Saturday 17th September 2016, dinner for 2; accommodation for 2 at Leeds Castle. All entertainment is Included. Breakfast for 2 on Sunday 18th September 2016.
- The Prize is only available on the dates specified. It is not transferable.
- The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives or auctioned in whole or in part.
- Each winner will be notified within 14 days of the draw, requesting address details. If the winner fails to respond to the notification and confirm his/her details for award of the Prize within 21 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner at random from all other eligible entries received during the promotional period and award the prize to that person.
- In order to claim their Prize, the Winners will be required to confirm their contact details.
- The Prize will be subject to the applicable voucher provider’s terms and conditions, with which the Winners must comply.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- The Winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-award publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the Winners’ names and counties on its website and/or in postal communications. The names and counties of the Winners will be available upon request by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter.
- By entering the Promotion, participants agree that the Promoter may use personal data relating to participants for the purposes of administering the Promotion (including via its third party marketing agent) in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Participants’ personal data will not otherwise be disclosed to third parties without the relevant participants’ prior consent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any Prize, which is not received by a Winner due to incorrect or incomplete address details having been provided. Any Prize returned to sender or undelivered due to incorrect or incomplete details having been provided by a Winner will be deemed unwanted and that Winner's claim to a Prize will be forfeited.