Still keeping You Safe
The Government has removed COVID-19 restrictions in England, but there are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors, or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded, enclosed spaces
- Get tested if you have COVID-19 symptoms, and stay at home if positive
Since the start of the pandemic, our number one priority has been the Covid safety of our team members and guests. So, as we gradually return to normal, we want to make sure you continue to feel safe when in our venues:
- Please take advantage of hand sanitising stations located around the venue.
- In addition to our excellent housekeeping procedures, our venues will continue the extra cleaning of high frequency touchpoints like door handles.
- Meeting room windows may be open on guests’ arrival.
- Guests and team members are no longer legally required to wear face coverings but are encouraged to wear one if it makes them more comfortable or if they are classed as vulnerable.
- Social distancing event layouts are available on request. Subject to availability and charges may apply.
We will continue to monitor and act on advice from the UK government regarding COVID-19 measures and adjust our standards accordingly.
Thank you for supporting us and we hope to see you soon.