Recipe from Executive Chef Andrew Walker, Rugby School
Makes: Serves 4
- 500g mixed frozen berries - we have used blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, red currants and strawberries
- 150ml double cream
- 150g white chocolate
For the sauce:
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan.
- Chop the white chocolate on a chopping board or break into the saucepan with your hands.
- Have on a gentle heat and stir until the chocolate melts into a smooth, glossy sauce.
- Make sure you do not overheat as this will cause the sauce to be lumpy.
- Split the frozen berries across 4 bowls.
- Pour the hot white chocolate ganache over the berries.
- Serve straight, as the fruit will begin to defrost - we love the contrast of the icy berries with the hot chocolate sauce