Hire a Venue for your Charity Dinner, Awards Ceremony or Meeting
The Lime Venue Portfolio Charity Partner Program
Lime Venue Portfolio has a unique relationship with charities.
Many of the venues within our portfolio are themselves not for profit organisations, zoo’s, museums, country houses and visitor attractions that rely heavily on the meetings and events business they get to reinvest in their attractions.
It’s a relationship that goes both ways though, and Lime Venue Portfolio venues are also a major supplier to the many fund raising events that charities have every year for a whole host of different and worthy causes.
This relationship is incredibly important to us and a fundamental structure of our brand, therefore we wanted to create an offer for charities with the express purpose of encouraging them to have more fundraising events, and for them to better profit from them.
Venues who are part of the Lime Venue Portfolio Charity Program* will offer as a minimum:
- A 5% donation to YOUR charity (contracted spend)**
- Discounted Rates available exclusively to UK registered Charities
- A raffle prize to help you raise money;
- Two complimentary planning meetings for events over £10,000;***
- Assistance with your Accommodation needs
- Marketing of your event via our social media channels and website.
*As some of our venues are registered charities themselves, they are not able to offer donations to other charities and as such are excluded from the minimum requirements of the LVP Charity Program. However, they are able to offer discounted rates for other charities.
**Not applicable when booked through third party booking agencies.
***Event planning meetings applicable to events over £10,000 – Boardroom meeting for 10 people with teas and coffees and room hire. Subject to your chosen venues capacities and availability.
Your Dedicated Support – Julia Simpson
Whether you’re planning a large charity fund raising dinner, as small meeting of your charities board, or a networking event or party to celebrate your charities supporters, then our dedicated Charity Account Manager, Julia Simpson is there to help.
Julia is our charity champion. First and foremost, she is passionate about understanding your charity and your event. She’ll help you find the best venue to suit your needs and work with that venue to create a package that is as financially attractive as we can make it, because, of course, we want to help you ensure as much money goes to your good causes as possible.
Want to talk to Julia in more detail?
Call: 07500 765894
We Give Back in more ways than one: Social Value
As well as supporting Charities through the Lime Venue Portfolio Charity Partner Program, a great number of our venues also deliver social value to their communities. Some, such as Bristol Zoo and Somerset House are registered charities in their own right, whilst others including Twickenham Stadium and Harlequins RFC deliver considerable investment into grass roots rugby.
Our football stadiums are heavily involved with their local communities, whilst our museum venues such as Imperial War Museum North and the Museum of Science and Industry provide great educational value to the nation as a whole. A large percentage of the money generated through the hosting of your conferences and events goes directly into helping them stay open and grow.
JOIN THE LVP CHARITY PARTNER PROGRAM
If you are a UK registered Charity and would like to enjoy all the benefits of the LVP Charity Partner Program, please contact us using the below form:
The charity, Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (ADASS), hold an annual Spring Seminar at Yarnfield Park.
Mary Gillingham, Business Manager at ADASS said: "This is the event where directors, senior colleagues, speakers, partners and guests gather to look forward to the policy developments and challenges for adult social care for the coming year. The event is held over 3 days and numbers peaked at 280 including day delegates on the middle day.
Staff could not have been more helpful and it is crucial for our event to be able to accommodate everyone comfortably on site. They were most accommodating regarding accessibility issues and worked hard on the feedback we gave them in relation to the seminar. We will be coming again."
Lime Venue Portfolio Charity Partner Program Terms and Conditions:
- Not applicable when booked through third party agencies.
- Calculated on all pre-booked food and beverage only
- Agreeing to this offer will enable the venue to be issued with “Sponsorship Status” for the event.
- The donation needs to be requested in writing within 30 days after the last day of the event. If the 5% donation is not claimed in writing within 30 days after the event date then the offer will expire.
- Full pre-payment of the event will be required prior to donation payment.
- Offers and packages are only available on new bookings from UK Registered Charities
- All Offers and Packages subject to change
- Two Complimentary Event planning meetings are applicable to events over a pre-booked food and beverage value of £10,000 (excluding VAT) – Boardroom meeting for 10 people with teas and coffees and room hire. Subject to your chosen venues capacities and availability.
- Separate venue terms and conditions will apply.
- Event planning meetings applicable to events over £10,000 – Boardroom meeting for 10 people with teas and coffees and room hire. Subject to your chosen venues capacities and availability.
- As some of our venues are registered charities themselves, they are not able to offer donations to other charities and as such are excluded from the minimum requirements of the LVP Charity Program. However, they are able to offer discounted rates for other charities.