Join us on April 1st as we go on a wild adventure in Bristol!
Bristol is renowned as a great city for business, with more than its fair share of young companies and start-ups. These innovative companies, demand, unique experiences. Join us to discover, two of Bristol’s most unique venues - M Shed and Wild Place Project.
Not only will you get to understand how these venues deliver great event solutions, you’ll get to have some unique experiences of your own as you take on the ‘Leap of Faith’ at Wild Place Project, before experiencing arriving at M Shed - BY CRANE! In the evening, we’ll be staying at the fantastic Mercure Grand Hotel and enjoy an evening dinner and cocktail making class.
- 09:30 - 10.00 - Arrival for tea/coffee/pastries
- 10:00 - 11.00 - Team building – Can you make the ‘Leap of Faith’?
- 11:00 - 11.15 - Refreshments and Recovery!
- 11:15 - 12.00 - We’ll enjoy a tour of Wild Place Project
- 12:00 - 13.00 - Depart for M Shed
- 13.00 - 14.00 - Lunch at M Shed
- 14.00 - 15.00 - Tour of M Shed and Crane Experience.
- 15.00 - Finish
Guests can check into their room at The Mercure Grand Hotel and get ready for a fun evening:
- Cocktail making in Marlows Cellar Bar
- Dinner in Keepers Restaurant
- Night caps or welcome to go and explore Bristol nightlife
Please RSVP by Friday 17th March to email@example.com. AS SPACES ARE LIMITED. PLEASE EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
In Association with Mercure Grand HotelBack to articles